Wednesday, April 18, 2012

FR16 (Fashion Royalty 16 inch) Freja. Now Heavenly Hiraani >>

My 16 inch Fashion Royalty girl arrived yesterday, and I love her! Gorgeous and knows it. She's my boho girl. Totally claimed Ellowyne's ensemble. Really disliked her comb over and ponytail, so she got a quickie perm while I was eating lunch today. Love her hair color and her new hairstyle rocks. Introducing Heavenly Hiraani (inspired by INXS' Michael Hutchence's daughter, Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily.)


I got Anais too, but her eyes are wonky and I have to fix that. This girl's paint is perfection.


1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    New follower here! I love your photographs and your faceups!

    A friend of mine just got one of the 16 inch Tonner girls too... she's quite striking! And I love the feet with joints!

    I really love your dark haired girl (my friend got the blonde) She looks so lovely!

    http://majokkoshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete