Monday, November 1, 2010

Two pretty beach girls!








Well, the cold has officially set in, and I'm pining for the beach. Sold a few of my dolls to make ends meet, and added these two beauties to my collection --and got the two of them for the same price as one of the dolls I just sold. That's sweet! Both of these dolls were grail dolls for me for a couple of years and seemed so out of reach. I guess it was good timing!



Nothing beats a tan doll! (I think that goes back to my Malibu Barbie days! LOL) The only thing that could have been more perfect is that Tyler would have had black hair. (I have an obsession with dark hair on dolls too.) I guess they wanted her to look "beachy." It works for me, though. I picture Tyler as a blond, and really I need a blonde or two in my collection.


The beach girls--- Vacation on Location Sydney and Tyler! From the 2007 Tonner Doll Convention.


Ooooooooooo....pretty!!! I wish I were on the beach. (Well, maybe not the beaches in my area as they are FREEZING cold.) I miss summer!!!
















1 comment:

  1. They're lovely, Laurie. Come to my house and I'll take to a colder beach! B)

    ReplyDelete