Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Color of the Moment --- Melon


























I go through phases where I obsess over a color. Right now, it's a coral-melon color I'm obsessing over. HAD to have this gown by Viva La Posh. The color was right on. The style is very neo- classical to me and I'm quite enthralled with this time period. Very pretty gown! I was so thrilled when it arrived today that I had to pull out my art nouveau components and I set to work making her earrings, a necklace and a ring to match. I think they really compliment the gown. Modeling is Jonna, a Madame Alexander Paris by Jon Copeland. I thought the palette of her repaint would really compliment the gown. I probably should have chosen some Pre-Raphaelite looking creature, but Jonna looks lovely in it. Maybe later on, I'll take some Alma Tadema looking images.




Testing out my new studio lights that just arrived, and my new floor (by Raw*Kiss.) Happy day!





















No comments:

Post a Comment