Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Introducing Shalimar Kajal

Deliriously excited that I've acquired another Elfdoll RuRu!--well, just her head at this point, but nonetheless a portion of her!!!!!! Waiting on her body, and my nose will be pressed to the front window because I just received notification that it shipped!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting 2 months. Can't wait til she's a whole being.



I wiped her paint, and tried to determine if I wanted her to be soft or edgy. Since my first RuRu, Deepika Sheherazade, was soft, I decided to make Shalimar the edgy sister. Here are some of her first pictures--wearing a few wigs that I'm hoping to sell. (My dolls really earn their keep.)





















































Now, bear with me, it ain't easy to pose a head!!!!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment