Friday, May 28, 2010

Fashion Royalty Ishas




.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


.


I absolutely love East Indian dolls, so when I discovered that Jason Wu's Fashion Royalty dolls had an Indian doll, Isha, I was in heaven.



.

In blue--my jewel of my Fashion Royalty Collection-- Age of Opulance Isha.

.

Left to right -- Final Cut Cannes Edition Isha (acquired in a trade as a rerooted version of the doll), Riveting Premiere Isha, and Close-Up Isha. The girls are wearing Mattel items excluding the white beaded kurta which was created by Caren. The Final Cut Isha, on the left, was later repainted by Dawn of One Sixth Sense. You can see the transformation if you look in my blog under "Saffron."


.

I'm still hoping to acquire Purple Pose Isha dressed, and Final Cut--Cannes Edition and Hollywood edition --dressed. Dreams do come true. I never imagined that I'd ever see Age of Opulance in my collection, and was blessed to add her during Christmas 2009.

.







No comments:

Post a Comment