Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New wig for Pari

I'll tell you what's nice...when our guardian messes up wigs, some of us dolls actually get to have a wig to wear that is all our own, and we don't have to share. This one was a little bit too snug, so I got to have it.

I think I look quite pretty in this style and color. Don't you?


Poor Shiloh, Laurie's daughter, is not happy right now. Laurie cut her hair today and made her cry. She had to take her to the hairdressers to get it fixed.



Theresa, our hairdresser said, "Now, Laurie, you stick to dolls and leave the people hair to me."

Shiloh said, "Boo hoo. It's SO short and I look like a boy." Laurie felt like a loser. I think Shiloh looks pretty. Maybe Laurie could make her a wig?

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: I congratulate you on the new wig. Fits very well to this beautiful doll. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete